Keto Fudge Brownies
- 100g extra dark chocolate
- 125g butter or coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 15-20 drips liquid stevia
- 120g erythritol
- 100g almond flour
- 45g cocoa powder
- 30g chia seeds ground – but not necessary
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
I used half cocoa nibs in place of chocolate and it gave the brownies a great crunchy texture.
- 50g extra dark chocolate (anything above 85%)
- 2 tbsps coconut oil or butter
- 60ml heavy cream or coconut cream
For the brownies:
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a pot over simmering water.
- Mix the eggs, stevia and powdered erythritol together.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter to the egg mixture.
- Combine the remaining dry ingredients and slowly add to the wet ingredients in batches. Mix everything together. If you want to add chopped walnuts or pecans this would be a good time to do so.
- Place the batter into a lined baking tray that is roughly 20 x 20cm and bake for 15-20 mins on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 mins before removing from tray.
For the chocolate layer:
- Melt all the ingredients together in a pot over simmering water and allow to cool for a moment. Pour the chocolate sauce over the brownies and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cut into squares once slightly cooled and pop them in the fridge if you want them to be a bit harder. Enjoy fresh and try not to eat the whole batch at once. Sharing is caring and good for self control.
- These also freeze well. ❤️